At Keith Country Day School, we offer many options for international and home-schooled students who want to participate in our curriculum.
We are proud of our international student community and value a global perspective. International students can choose to attend Keith for a one-year cultural experience or become a diploma candidate for graduation. Whatever avenue is chosen, all international students will be challenged by a rigorous academic program and have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
For more than 10 years, Keith has offered a wide range of courses for home-schooled student grades 5-12. Our program provides an enrichment opportunity to help develop the student’s natural interests and abilities.
Our course offerings include:
- Foreign language: Latin, French and Spanish
- Science: Grade-Level Science Lab, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Environmental Science
- Music, Art and Drama courses
- Advanced Placement classes
Middle and upper school courses will be open on a space-available basis (max. two per semester). Testing may be required to determine a student’s eligibility and placement. Middle school students who enroll in a class may also participate on Keith’s sports teams for a small fee.
Our cost per class follows:
- Academic Courses $1,000 per semester or $1,600 per year
- Art, music, drama $1,100 per semester
- Science lab or AP class $2,000 per year